The art of mixing prints and doing it well… For the most Daring of the Fashion Lovers, the girl who isn’t afraid to Take Risks and above all, the girl who Lives by Her Own Rules! Here are a few tips for nailing an eclectic look. Always remember, in fashion there are no real rules. Fashion is one of the TRUEST forms of Personal Expression; before you are heard (in most cases) You Are Seen!
- Match prints based on their base colors. Prints with similar base colors give the cohesive finish to any eclectic look. Even if the pieces have different textures, the base colors will pull it all together.
- In the world of prints, Stripes=Neutral. Stripes, no matter the color, pull basically ANY outfit together.
- Floral is acceptably worn with other floral, stripes and/or polka dots.
- Animal Prints=An Elevated Neutral… aka: a Way more Fun version of black and white. Use it as a base piece and work around it. Don’t be afraid to add another print or even another animal print to complete the look!
- Plaid is Classic and is completely acceptable in any season! Mix different color plaids together or even other prints with similar base colors!
- Larger Print + Smaller Print = Magical Moment!
- Finish the look with a solid pop of color in a bag, jacket or shoe. Accessories Breathe LIFE into Any Outfit!
Dare To Be Different!
#Chanel #ChristianLouboutin #HenrikVibskov #OldNavy #KateSpade #Prada #MichaelKors #Balmain #MarcJacobs #RebeccaMinkoff #CloverCanyon #Gucci #StewartWeitzman #VinceCamuto #AlexanderMcQueen #DolceAndGabbana #TomFord #DavidYurman #MiuMiu #JeffreyCampbell #Celine #VintageJewelry
Fall is by far my Absolute Favorite season! (especially in the south!) The weather couldn’t be more perfect, every tree-lined street is an opportunity for a Fabulous photo, PUMPKIN SPICE is Everywhere (pure JOY) and Fashion is at an All Time Level of FIERCE! Trends for this fall were almost too overwhelming to condense into a few favorites but I managed to get a hold of myself to put a few looks together! Furs, Prints, Over-sized Everything, Western, 60s, Elevated Sportswear, Heavy Knits and Capes are a few of the hottest and most wearable trends off of the runway. As I am a Lover of all things fashionable, I tend to put together a fair mix of high-end designers for my staples and more affordable pieces for all that is purely “trendy”. Tagged below are some of the designers used to pull off these looks.
Be Inspired and Fall in LOVE with Fall!
#Forever21 #Burberry #Joie #SteveMadden #Minnetonka #JimmyChoo #ToryBurch #Lanvin #RebeccaMinkoff #Prada #Celine #TomFord #Balmain #DeuxLux #MarcJacobs